The daily grind can take a toll on our locks. From over-styling, heat treatments, dyeing, to the elements, our beloved mane can end up a dry, dull, brittle mess. Thankfully, nature has the answers to healthy, luscious tresses! That's how we created the Shea Hair Smoothie, which draws on the best vegan ingredients to create a TLC mask for all hair types. Paraben free, sulfate free, and cruelty-free!
Available in 9 smoothie-inspired scents, this indulgent natural hair mask harnesses the powers of shea butter, jojoba oil, coconut oil, olive fruit oil, and pro-vitamin B5 to restore health and radiance to the hair. This formula penetrates deeply into the scalp and follicles to repair damaged locks, seal in moisture, boost shine, and promote growth. Hoorah!
What's in the smoothie?
Our blends are freshly made-to-order and have the consistency of a smoothie - so it won't be as thick and solid as many masks you might find on the market. The silky, soft texture glides on to the hair and is super easily absorbed by the follicles - your hair literally drinks up its smoothie!
- Shea butter: This mighty butter is packed with essential fatty acids which add moisture and shine to the hair - without being greasy. Shea also helps repair damaged locks, and revitalise dry, broken hair. All hair types will benefit from the goodness of shea. Hello soft, healthy locks!
- Jojoba oil: Hair-loving jojoba oil has the power to nourish the hair from root to tip, leaving your mane feeling healthier and softer than ever. It coats the follicles of the hair, sealing in moisture. And because it strengthens the hair shaft, jojoba oil can also prevent hair loss and split ends.
- Panthenol/Provitamin B5: This liquid gold is a must for all hair types! Regular use of provitamin B5 has been proven to strengthen the hair and protect it from breakage, leaving it feeling thicker and full of volume. It also deeply penetrates the hair shaft to nourish the locks from the inside out.
- Coconut oil: This multi-talented oil is a champion at conditioning and restoring hair proteins to their natural glory. Packed full of hair-loving goodness, this enriching oil also soothes and protects the scalp from irritation, which helps our tresses grow healthier, thicker and longer.
- Olive fruit oil: Olive fruit oil is so multi-talented. Its anti-oxidative power protects the hair from damage, and it also increases hair elasticity, which wards off those fried, split ends. Not to mention, it's also a fabulous conditioner and seals the cuticles to leave smooth, silky locks.
How to use | Apply after shampooing to towel-dried hair. Massage from roots to ends and leave in for 10 minutes. Leave in longer or overnight for extra hydration. Rinse out thoroughly. Store in a cool, dry place and discard after 6 months.
Ingredients | Purified water, cetearyl alcohol, behentrimonium chloride, jojoba oil, shea butter, coconut oil, olive fruit oil, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, panthenol (provitamin B5), amodimethicone, trideceth-12, cetrimonium chloride, tocopherol (vitamin E), fragrance, phenoxyethanol, mica. No sulfates. No parabens. No animal testing. Please note this product contains ingredients derived from nuts..
Caution: We recommend conducting a patch test first. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Note on temperature | This product may melt in hot temperatures, but this will not change the effectiveness of the blend. If melting has occurred, place the pot in the fridge to firm up. Rewhip if desired for the fluffy texture.
Note on colour | As this blend is handmade, the depth of colour in the final product may vary slightly. But don't worry - the amazing scent will never vary and will always be there!